• The Internet
• Local Marketing
• Weekly Sales Meetings
• National Advertising
• Relocation and Referral Service
• Multiple Listing Service
How will we do this specifically?
• We will place our well-known "For Sale" sign in your yard.
• We market all of our listings on our website: www.johncoots.com
Our website features community and school information, weather, apply for a mortgage, find out how much of a mortgage loan you can qualify for, do a market evaluation of your property and view a wide selection of homes, many with a 360-degree virtual tour. Your property will also appear on www.Prudential.com and www.realtor.com.
- We market your property internally to our 250+ associates at weekly marketing meetings and on our company intranet site.
- Market your property to all agents in the Mid-Willamette Valley through WVMLS. We always offer a competitive buyer agent commission.
- High profile Open House and Property ads available in the local newspapers.
- Our newspaper philosophy is to provide a large and representative sampling of the homes we offer. This lets people know the width and depth of the selection available. More homes to choose from. More options.
- We don’t try to show all our listings. That sort of shotgun approach results in crowded and confusing ads that turn people off. Instead, we’ve struck a balance between individual listing size and quantity. The result is an ad that ivites browsing, then whets the appetite for more.
- We offer a way for shoppers to satisfy the appetite we’ve created... by bringing people to our website. We point out the features of our site, most of which are unique to us. We bring people from the newspaper directly to the most effective medium we have at our disposal to show your home to buyers.
- Our Relocation Department will be made aware of your property when buyers from outside the area are interested in your home’s criteria.